The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
- The test is practical by driving a car within a planned field that contains sensors and cameras are electronically linked to the system.
- The person's name and photo are electronically connected to the test car.
- This system is responsible for calculating the success and failure points.
- The time of the practical test is 3 minutes - more than 3 minutes the test is fail.
- The test score of 100 degrees and the degree of success are 80.