The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
- Theoretical test will be in the following topics - Aids - Mechanics - Traffic signs - Traffic rules and safety.
- Test will be on the computer and there are headphones for those who do not know how to read and write.
- Officer will write down number at applicant file which is exam start number.
- Duration of the exam is 15 minutes and consists of 10 questions. Each question has 10 degrees and the degree of success is 60 degrees and above.
- If applicant fail in the exam he/she need to retry the exam in the next date taken from office number 1.